Oh Hell No
And Other Ways to Set Some Damn Boundaries
There's a time for yes—and there's a time for no.
Oh Hell No! is a collection of art and essays that serve a much-needed reminder to say no to anything that might waste our precious energy.
Reclaim your time with the help of these sassy illustrated sayings and astute insights.
• A timely celebration of the joy of saying no
• Features passionate prose from feminist scholar Sara Ahmed
• Includes actionable advice from author and journalist Dani Katz
From polite refusal to emphatic rejection, we need that two letter word now more than ever.
Oh Hell No! is a reminder and a celebration of the universal human right to say "I would prefer not to."
• The ultimate naysayer's manifesto
• The perfect self-purchase for feminists, introverts, activists, realists, or burned-out overachievers who are trying to say "no" more often
• You'll love this book if you love books like The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck: A Counterintuitive Approach to Living a Good Life by Mark Manson; Boundaries Updated and Expanded Edition: When to Say Yes, How to Say No To Take Control of Your Life by Henry Cloud and John Townsend; and F*ck Feelings: One Shrink's Practical Advice for Managing All Life's Impossible Problems by Michael Bennett MD and Sarah Bennett.